HR Business Partner
HRS&S Consulting developed this package to serve as a tactical approach to solving organizational HR needs.
The HR Business Partner is the equivalent of hiring a Human Resources Administrator to support the in-house human resources designee. This robust service package kicks off with a series of human resources audits. The results of the audit are presented in report form along with an analysis of the organization’s current practices measured against legal requirements and best practices. After review of the audit report, a time-line is developed to address any exposed challenges or vulnerabilities.
This service model seamlessly integrates
human resources best practices and agency compliance
HR Business Partner Package Includes:
- HR audits
- HR recordkeeping files and I-9 forms audit
- HR audit of common practices
- Employee handbook creation or review
- 24/7 access to our extensive library of customizable policies
- 24/7 access to employment law state-by-state and federal employment regulations
- Employment posters (federal and state)
- 24/7 access to our extensive on-line training library and support with using this tool to create internal training programs
- Invitation to legal updates hosted by local employment law attorneys
- Create position descriptions
- Leadership team assessments and review meeting
- Create customized performance review for managers and non-managers
- Management training on conducting performance reviews
- Resource for managing employee relations challenges
- 24/7 access to our forms library filled with customizable forms and letters
- 24/7 access to employment checklists
Didn’t see the service you were looking for? Contact us. We are happy to discuss creating a customized solution for your organization.